Monday 13 October 2008

25 Years of the Top Shelf - 1999 to date

So we reach 1999, and a point where I started buying less mags, but those I bought were far more hardcore. The American mags had harder sets than before, with far more cumshots and fucking, and then in August 1999 in Manchester I bought my first Private magazine, the copy of "Pirate" above with Anita Blond on the cover above. From then on, Private mags were my first port of call for quality smut. I suppose the internet has meant that I don't need to buy mags anymore, but every now and then I like to dip in and get a copy of "Cheri" or "Men's World" for old times sake. When Jo Guest made a comeback in "Men's World" earlier this decade, it was like the good old days again. There's still the likes of Veronica below to make it worth purchasing, but these days only top quality wank material will do...




























































No comments:

Post a Comment